Dental camera systems are the only piece of equipment clinicians purchase without really knowing what their buying. Once purchased, most clinicians really don't understand how to set up their systems or control the lighting or get great depth of field. Here's your chance to finally control that "pesky" camera and get great images.
DVD "Exquisite Clinical Photography Made Easy" showed how one person, using the patient as an assistant, could properly use mirrors and retractors to effortlessly capture a full set of clinical images. This
DVD teaches how to buy a digital SLR setup and how to control lighting and depth of field (focus) for perfect images every time. If you currently use or are thinking of buying an SLR for dental photography, you must watch this DVD
. You'll learn:
- What features to look for in a camera body and what not to buy
- Which lenses are best for our profession
- The differences in flash systems
- How to properly set up your SLR for consistent use
- How to master the histogram for perfect lighting in every image
- How to get amazing depth of field for consistent in-focus images
Use this DVD to help you avoid the most common mistakes that dentists make when buying a camera system. Combine it with our other DVD and become a master of photography in no time.
Originally released in 2013, this DVD is in use by dentists in over 14 countries.
Order our "DVD Starter package" and save 15% on the two DVDs.